When parents with children in Texas divorce, things can quickly turn ugly. Not only do they need to divide their property, but they also have to divide time with their children and responsibility for them. Few things make people more emotional than the idea of only...
Month: December 2023
- How parents can fight back against parental alienation
- When is it possible to modify an existing Texas custody order?
- 3 reasons divorce mediation can benefit those with children
- How can unmarried dads obtain shared custody in Texas?
- 3 divorce challenge that can arise when one spouse owns a small business