Parents who have negotiated or litigated custody arrangements in Texas may have obligations to one another and to their children. The law in Texas requires that parents uphold the existing custody order to the best of their ability. They also have an obligation to...
Month: January 2024
- How parents can fight back against parental alienation
- When is it possible to modify an existing Texas custody order?
- 3 reasons divorce mediation can benefit those with children
- How can unmarried dads obtain shared custody in Texas?
- 3 divorce challenge that can arise when one spouse owns a small business